Quote Wall
Quotable quotes by the FABULOUS friends.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
"Wait its my turn to not pay attention"
Erin was telling a fantastic story as always, and Heather dear didn't much care:)
1 comment:
Heather
said...
It's not that I don't care, it was my turn.
April 13, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Erin:)
Heather
Tiff
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(11)
Today
Exchange after Stake Conference
Is that Code for Something?
The True Texter
Sorry...realize it's not us, but it was funny.
"We are non-discriminatory in our mocking"
"When I'm done...?"
"Wait its my turn to not pay attention"
"Well you better.."
"I'm a junior blogger!!!"
No title
1 comment:
It's not that I don't care, it was my turn.
Post a Comment