Quotable quotes by the FABULOUS friends.
Okay, so I was just playing around and accidentally put this post with absolutely nothing. I don't have the option to delete, so deal.
so uh.... isn't this blog supposed to have quotes on it? So.... um start writing... i.e what was it that you two were saying about a hiding place... :)
I believe that we were looking for a hiding spot so Tiffany would know where to go if the children got out of hand.
Back off, I don't see any qotes from you yet!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, so I was just playing around and accidentally put this post with absolutely nothing. I don't have the option to delete, so deal.
so uh.... isn't this blog supposed to have quotes on it? So.... um start writing... i.e what was it that you two were saying about a hiding place... :)
I believe that we were looking for a hiding spot so Tiffany would know where to go if the children got out of hand.
Back off, I don't see any qotes from you yet!!!
Post a Comment